After almost nine months the redesign of MinnesotaSeasons.com was finally completed on October 10, 2014.
- All species and destination pages are now tabbed, reducing page length and allowing the visitor to focus on their interest.
- Thumbnail images have been replaced with much larger preview images.
- Full size photos are now presented in a light box, not on a separate page.
- A new Video tab has been added to every species and destination page. The embedded videos are from YouTube, from other sources, and from visitors to MinnesotaSeasons.com (you).
- A slide show has been added to every destination page.
- All species pages now include IUCN Conservation status and NatureServe Conservation status.
- All plant pages also include wetland indicator status, if assigned; and weed status, if appropriate.
- All species and destination pages include links to allow visitors (you) to upload photos, videos, species sightings, and observations.